|How Important is the Plow Roller? Why MotoAlliance My Winch is Weak : Pulling Power with a Permanent Magnet Motor ATV Winch Differences between Max and Elite Winches DENALI Professional Series Plow for 2013 CyberMonday My Winch Stopped Working and My Contactor is Clicking - Now What? Denali Plows Now On Sale February 2013 Promotions On The Move... Brand New Facility Why Buy a VIPER Winch? Happy New Year Everyone! Thanksgiving Sale 2012 VIPER Winch Models Have Arrived! Max Winch Sale Ending!!! Blog? Why?|
|Viper ATV/UTV Winches Differences between Max and Elite winches Winch Trouble Shooting Wire Splicing Contactor Identification Line Stopper Installation Testing a Contactor ATV/UTV/SxS Winch Clocking Wireless Remote Instructions Wireless Reprogramming Instructions AmSteel-Blue Synthetic Cable Rope New Cable Installation Inspection Checklist VIPER RECOVERY WINCHES Recovery Winch Clocking||Firestorm Cab Heaters Compact Cab Heater Vent Replacement Bleeding Air from the Coolant System Coolant Schematic Underhood Inlet Outlet Diagram IMPACT IMPLEMENTS Lift System Winch Wiring Setup Classic Winch Max Winch Elite Winch Warranty Warranty Policy Warranty Request Form|
|Viper ATV/UTV Winches Classic 2500/3000/3500/4000 Max 2000/2500/3000 Max 3500/4000/4500/5000 Elite Elite Wide Spool Firestorm Cab Heaters Denali Plows ATV UTV HydroTurn||IMPACT IMPLEMENTS LIFT SYSTEM Plow Blade Plow Blade with Box Ends Landscape Rake Landscape Rake with Tipper Latch Chisel Plow Gen I Disc Plow Gen II Disc Plow Off-Road Trailer Aerator Viper Recovery 4x4 Winches Classic|
|VIPER ATV / UTV Winches Viper Elite Winches Viper Max Winches Viper Midnight Winches Viper Classic Winches Viper Winch Accessories VIPER Winch Mount Plates EVOLUTION Bumpers Arctic Cat Kawasaki Polaris Can-Am Impact Implements Impact Implements CAT-0 Series Impact Implements - Pro Series Impact Implements Standard Series Impact Accessories||Sirius LED Lights Sirius PRO Series LED Lights (Top Seller) Denali Plows DENALI UTV Snow Plows - Pro Series DENALI Snow Plows - Standard Series DENALI Snow Plow Accessories DENALI ATV Snow Plow Mount Plates DENALI UTV Snow Plow Mount Plates Firestorm Cab Heaters FIRESTORM COMPACT HEATERS (Top Seller) FIRESTORM UNDERHOOD HEATERS FIRESTORM COMPACT UNDERHOOD HEATERS Viper 4x4 Truck Winches VIPER 4x4 Truck Recovery Accessories Universal Accessories||ATV/UTV Winch & Mount Packages ARCTIC CAT BENNCHE CAN-AM COLEMAN HONDA JOHN DEERE KAWASAKI MASSIMO POLARIS SUZUKI YAMAHA HISUN KUBOTA Odes CUB CADET Scratch & Dent AmSteelŪ-Blue Cables & Extensions Moto Wear|
Peter - President of MotoAlliance
I met with our IT person, Rhonda, last week to launch the NEW MOTOALLIANCE BLOG. Told her I’d whip something up real quick like and we’ll be off and running…..
…….hmmmm…..it’s a week later and still nuthin’ but a boring welcome screen…..
I guess blog writing is a bit more challenging than I thought….so many questions about what to do….
1. Do we shamelessly promote our products?
2. Do we offer tips on installation and usage of plow, winches, tires, snatch blocks, etc?
3. How do we avoid being self-indulgent?
4. Can we comment on other companies or other products in the field?
5. Should we talk about our upcoming products?
6. Should we try to be edgy, funny, straight-shooting to gain an audience?
would anyone read a blog? If you write a blog and no one reads it, is it still a blog?
I kicked all this around for the past week and came up with the following answers:
1. Yes. Because I like our products. (Seems like I might be biased)
2. Yes. It’d be quite helpful I would think.
3. No idea
4. I know it goes against Marketing 101 to mention a competitor, but, well, we just might.
5. Don’t want our competitors to know what’s comin’….conventional wisdom says hit ‘em hard, fast and bury them. But as everyone at Motoalliance knows, I can’t keep a secret anyway….so we’ll probably announce what’s coming.
6. How about we just be ourselves. I hate all things advertising,…..finding the right angles, targeting your audience, blah, blah. I figure it’s a pretty good starting place to just be who we say we are; a company that offers top-quality products, at solid prices, with great customer service. If we focus on that, sales will take care of themselves.
7. Really don’t know….would love for you to tell us in the comments below…..
So that's it...first blog…..really kind of a non-entry, no graphics, no images, no fancy YouTube links.....
.....but it’ll help guide the next post coming early next week. We’ll talk about ATV winches in general, how our VIPER winch line developed, why it’s different, and how we’re thrilled to have sold over 8,000 of them last year. Might just mention some competitors in this one and have some actual pictures too!
All the best and Happy Easter.
|Return to Overview|