|DENALI Professional Series Plow for 2013 CyberMonday My Winch Stopped Working and My Contactor is Clicking - Now What? Denali Plows Now On Sale February 2013 Promotions On The Move... Brand New Facility Why Buy a VIPER Winch? Happy New Year Everyone! Thanksgiving Sale 2012 VIPER Winch Models Have Arrived! Max Winch Sale Ending!!! Blog? Why?|
|Viper ATV/UTV Winches Bushing Upgrade Installation Wire Splicing Contactor Identification Line Stopper Installation Testing a Contactor Winch Clocking Wireless Remote Instructions Wireless Remote Upgrade Installation AmSteel-Blue Synthetic Cable Rope New Cable Installation Splicing a Used Cable Rope||Firestorm Cab Heaters Compact Cab Heater Vent Replacement Bleeding Air from the Coolant System Winch Wiring Setup Classic Winch Max Winch Elite Winch Warranty Warranty Claim Form Warranty Policy|
|Viper ATV / UTV Winches Viper Elite Winches Viper Max Winches Viper Classic Winches Viper Winch Accessories Viper Winch Mount Plates Viper 4x4 Truck Winches Viper Recovery Winches Viper Recovery Accessories Impact Implements UTV Bumpers Arctic Cat Kawasaki Polaris||Firestorm Cab Heaters FIRESTORM COMPACT HEATERS (Top Seller) FIRESTORM UPRIGHT HEATERS FIRESTORM UNDERHOOD HEATERS Denali Plows Denali Pro Series Plows Denali Standard Plows Denali Plow Accessories Denali ATV Plow Mount Plates Denali UTV Plow Mount Plates Sirius LED Lights Sirius LED Accessories Universal Accessories||Skid Plates Can-Am Honda Kawasaki Polaris Suzuki Yamaha Tires ATV/UTV Winch & Mount Packages ARCTIC CAT CAN-AM HONDA JOHN DEERE KAWASAKI KUBOTA POLARIS SUZUKI YAMAHA Clearance Scratch & Dent UTV Rec Series Plows Winches||Moto Wear|
Peter - President of MotoAlliance
I met with our IT person, Rhonda, last week to launch the NEW MOTOALLIANCE BLOG. Told her I’d whip something up real quick like and we’ll be off and running…..
…….hmmmm…..it’s a week later and still nuthin’ but a boring welcome screen…..
I guess blog writing is a bit more challenging than I thought….so many questions about what to do….
1. Do we shamelessly promote our products?
2. Do we offer tips on installation and usage of plow, winches, tires, snatch blocks, etc?
3. How do we avoid being self-indulgent?
4. Can we comment on other companies or other products in the field?
5. Should we talk about our upcoming products?
6. Should we try to be edgy, funny, straight-shooting to gain an audience?
would anyone read a blog? If you write a blog and no one reads it, is it still a blog?
I kicked all this around for the past week and came up with the following answers:
1. Yes. Because I like our products. (Seems like I might be biased)
2. Yes. It’d be quite helpful I would think.
3. No idea
4. I know it goes against Marketing 101 to mention a competitor, but, well, we just might.
5. Don’t want our competitors to know what’s comin’….conventional wisdom says hit ‘em hard, fast and bury them. But as everyone at Motoalliance knows, I can’t keep a secret anyway….so we’ll probably announce what’s coming.
6. How about we just be ourselves. I hate all things advertising,…..finding the right angles, targeting your audience, blah, blah. I figure it’s a pretty good starting place to just be who we say we are; a company that offers top-quality products, at solid prices, with great customer service. If we focus on that, sales will take care of themselves.
7. Really don’t know….would love for you to tell us in the comments below…..
So that's it...first blog…..really kind of a non-entry, no graphics, no images, no fancy YouTube links.....
.....but it’ll help guide the next post coming early next week. We’ll talk about ATV winches in general, how our VIPER winch line developed, why it’s different, and how we’re thrilled to have sold over 8,000 of them last year. Might just mention some competitors in this one and have some actual pictures too!
All the best and Happy Easter.
|Return to Overview|